Cliff Bryan:
My name is Vincent Cliff Bryan, 14 soon to be 15. Currently having education at Springfield International School, Jakarta Indonesia. I was born at the year 2000 and I have a perfectly fine family and I’m happy to have them and Thank God that they are always there for me.
I’m a well known student at springfield, I could be bad and sometimes I could be a good student but mostly I’m a good and intelligent student but my voice is really loud which really could disturb the whole class. Hobbies are simple: Cars, Gym and more. But I prefer a simple hobby because I’m not that sports guy type.
I’m really passionate about challenges in school work which made me wanna do more and learn more and increasing my knowledge day by day I have been educating at springfield since when I’m 4 years old and never changed school since then. I grow up fully at Indonesia and not at other places and my favourite subjects at school are currently Maths and Biology.
I want to be remembered by the good effects that I did on other student to keep on encouraging them and also be a good friend when they are in need and I also wanted to be the person that I could be to passionate everyone in any situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment